If you are a parent and you wish to contact your son or daughter's Tutor, Teacher or Head of Year for a non-urgent matter, please send an email to the school via your School Gateway account.
Please find below a list of contact names for specific enquiries:
- Absence from school: Mrs Kate England, Senior Attendance Officer.
- Admissions: Mrs Emma Terris, Admissions Officer.
- After school clubs / lockers: Mrs Jane Wilson, SLT Administrator.
- Homework: Teacher that has set the homework or your child’s tutor.
- KES News / school website: Mrs Mia Clark, Marketing and Communications Manager.
- Parent consultation evenings, lost property: Mrs Wendy Maslen, Senior Department Administrator.
- Safeguarding issues: Mr Marc Feeley, Deputy Head Pastoral.
- School Gateway and free school meals: Mrs Joanne Burrows, Data Manager.
- Student progress: Your child’s Tutor, or you can monitor your child’s achievements and behaviour using the School Gateway app and website.
- Subject queries: Class teacher or Head of Faculty.
- Thumbscanning and lockers: Student reception.
- Your child’s wellbeing: Your child’s Tutor, Pastoral Support Manager or Head of Year.