Should you have any general enquiries, please contact Mrs Terris on the main school number, 01702 545771, or via email to:
If you are a parent and you wish to contact your son or daughter's Tutor, Teacher or Head of Year for a non-urgent matter, please send an email to the school via your School Gateway account.
Please find below a list of contact names for specific enquiries:
- Absence from school: Mrs England, Senior Attendance Officer.
- Admissions: Mrs Terris, Admissions Officer.
- After school clubs, lockers: Admin Centre.
- Homework: Teacher that has set the homework or your child’s tutor.
- Learning Support: Mr Amran, Head of Learning Support and SENCo and Mrs Jacob, SENCo.
- Press enquiries, KES News, school website, marketing: Mrs Clark, Marketing and Communications Manager.
- Parent consultation evenings, lost property: Admin Centre.
- Safeguarding issues: Mr Feeley, Deputy Head Pastoral.
- School Gateway and free school meals: Mrs Burrows, Data Manager.
- Your child’s Tutor, or you can monitor your child’s achievements, behaviour and view their school reports via the School Gateway app and website.
- Subject queries: Class teacher or Head of Faculty.
- Thumb scanning and care plans: Student reception.
- Your child’s wellbeing: Your child’s Tutor, Pastoral Support Assistant or Head of Year.
Headteacher: Jonathan Osborn
The King Edmund School,
Telephone: 01702 545771
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For maps and directions please enter your postcode in the box below.