Who to Contact
If you are a parent and you wish to contact your son or daughter's Tutor, Subject Teacher or Head of Year for a non-urgent matter, please send an email to the school via your School Gateway account.
For specific enquiries, please telephone the school and ask to speak to one of the following members of staff:
- Absence from school: Please report all absences for school using the School Gateway. All other attendance queries should go to Mrs Everett, Senior Attendance Officer.
- Admissions: Mrs Terris, Admissions Officer.
- After school clubs: Child’s tutor or school website.
- Home Leaning: The teacher that has set the home learning or your child’s tutor.
- Learning Support: Mr Bowman, SENCo, and Mrs Jacob, SENCo.
- Press enquiries, social media and school website: Mrs Clark, Marketing and Communications Manager.
- Parent consultation evenings and lost property: Mrs Charles, Senior Administrator.
- Safeguarding concerns: Mr Feeley, Deputy Head, or Mrs Appleyard, Safeguarding Manager, or via email to: email@example.com
- School Gateway and Free School Meals: Mrs Burrows, Data Manager.
- Sixth Form: Mrs Ilett, Assistant Head, or Mrs Ramdin, Sixth Form Administrator.
- Student progress: Your child’s tutor, or you can monitor your child’s achievements, behaviour and view their school reports via the School Gateway app and website.
- Subject queries: Class teacher or Head of Faculty.
- Thumbscanning and care plans: Mrs Dastur, Student Welfare Assistant.
- Work Experience: Mr Bermon, Assistant Head.
- Your child’s wellbeing: Your child’s Tutor, Head of Year, or Mrs Ponton, Pastoral Support Assistant.
- Young Carers Support: Ms Costello or Miss Farrell