Who to Contact
If you are a parent and you wish to contact your son or daughter's Tutor, Subject Teacher or Head of Year for a non-urgent matter, please send an email to the school via your School Gateway account.
For specific enquiries, please telephone the school and ask to speak to one of the following members of staff:
- Absence from school: Mrs England, Senior Attendance Officer.
- PA to Headteacher and Admissions: Mrs Terris.
- After school clubs and lockers: Admin Centre
- Thumb scanning and care plans: Student Reception.
- Homework: Teacher that has set the homework or your child’s tutor.
- Press enquiries, KES News, school website: Mrs Clark, Marketing and Communications Manager.
- Parent consultation evenings, lost property: Admin Centre.
- Safeguarding issues: Mr Feeley, Deputy Head Pastoral.
- School Gateway and free school meals: Mrs Burrows, Data Manager.
- Learning Support: Mr Amran, Head of Learning Support and SENCo, and Mrs Jacob, SENCo.
- Student progress: Your child’s Tutor, or you can monitor your child’s achievements, behaviour and view their school reports via the School Gateway app and website.
- Subject queries: Class teacher or Head of Faculty.
- Your child’s wellbeing: Your child’s Tutor, the Pastoral Support Assistant or Head of Year.