We asked our students to give you an idea of what life is like in our Sixth Form; this is what they said.
- ‘Small classes mean it is easy to get help if you need it’
- ‘It’s a really calm, relaxed and comfortable environment’
- ‘Teachers are encouraging, friendly, supportive, caring and welcoming’
- ‘Varied courses and good opportunities like Career Ready’
- ‘Lessons are engaging and interesting’
- ‘You get good feedback from teachers to help you improve’
- ‘There are lots of options to do other things between lessons and after school to help get your work done’
Have a look at what some of our students and staff across the school think about KES by clicking the following link and reading our testimonials.